2

Playing Card Memorization Quiz

Published on Sunday, October 10, 2010 in , ,

Learn to perform the Playing Card Memorization feat here.
Preparing to load playing card images...

Card Mnemonics
Club Mnemonics

Heart Mnemonics

Spade Mnemonics

Diamond Mnemonics


Card Pairs
10 Pairs

15 Pairs

20 Pairs

26 Pairs


Card pairs and quiz will appear below:

View next pair of cards
(Users of touch-based devices may also swipe to the left to see the next cards.)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

2 Response to Playing Card Memorization Quiz

September 16, 2012 at 7:25 AM

a very useful artical
thanks.....

Jen
May 21, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Thank you for a fantastic presentation of great tools. I have been using different mnemonics for years, and this year tried to apply them to card memorization. After making up some of my own I looked up Harry Lorayne's significantly superior method and used it for a while. Then I found your post, and I have found Bob Farmer's system even better. I have developed my own mnemonics in place of many of his that I struggled to remember, because my own (as Lorayne constantly points out) are more intuitive to my own brain. But your pairs test quiz has helped make the learning process more fun and true-to-life. Thank you!

Post a Comment